Do you ever have more on your to-do list than you can get accomplished? My sewing list is always like that!
I have great admiration for the women on Patternreview who complete wardrobe contests – I usually just get a few things done. Here’s my list this minute – and not in any particular order?
Cut out and ready to sew:
- Hotpatterns Plain and Simple relaxed t-s – I have a b&w striped knit cut out to sew
- Sandra Betzina for Vogue 2980 t-shirt with attached bolero – in a mesh knit
On the planning board:
- Black dress pants from a stripe poly – maybe the latest tall Burda pants from Burda Style
- Leggings with exposed ankle zips – an adapted Kwik Sew pattern
- Skinny jeans – from the Jalie Jeans pattern
- Skinny cargos – frankenpattern with the Jalie Jeans pattern & details from a Burda Style pattern
- White dressy t for work – out of print Kwik Sew 2845
- the new Jalie yoga pants
- a black skirt
- Donna Karan 1159 dress
- Vogue 8379 Wrap Dress – from a b&w poly knit
- Jalie pleated cardigan in a grey knit or maybe 2?
- New Jalie dress
- Coat from Boiled Wool – Issey Miyake or maybe Burda?
Maybe I need an actual plan???
How do you accomplish what you want to do and not just what you need to do?